Frequently Asked Questions
O-RAD offers 3 packages:
O-RAD Total Package:
- Send EVERY scan from your CBCT scanner to us and receive a discounted price per scan.
- Priority completion of reports.
- Speak to our OM radiologist for urgent cases.
- Certificate of service by O-RAD.
O-RAD Select Package:
- Send only the cases you require reported by our highly experienced team of Oral & Maxillofacial Radiologists.
O-RAD Custom Package:
- Customised arrangement and service delivery for those with unique structural or operational requirements, including government institutions.
- Please call O-RAD on 08 6382 3889 to discuss your specific needs. We would be happy to develop a tailored solution for your group.
Register and login to place an order for your scan to be reported by our Oral & Maxillofacial Radiologists.
Correct patient information is paramount for accurate reporting. All orders for reports need to have the following information:
- Patient Name
- Date of Birth
- Date of examination
- Region of scan
- Clinical Focus
- Type of scan
All CBCT scans need to be sent to us in dicom format. These files must be zipped (compressed) prior to uploading.
OPG/Ceph scans can be sent using either png or jpeg formats.
O-RAD has a standard turnaround time of 5 working days for reports. However urgent reports can be arranged which attracts an additional fee (see fee table).
All reports are completed by our highly experienced Oral Maxillofacial Radiologists.
Reports are available via the View Reports tab in your account.
For sharing of images and OMR radiologist’s report with other clinicians involved in the patient’s management.
Lead by Clinical Professor Bernard Koong, this team of five maxillofacial radiologists carry forward the lineage of Dr Harry Worth and Professor Michael Pharoah at the University of Toronto, often referred to internationally as the cradle of oral and maxillofacial radiological interpretation
Click on the login button, then click ‘Forgot your password’, this will send you an email with instructions and a link to reset your password.
Sign into your O-RAD account and click on the Settings page to alter your email address.
Please use our contact form to submit your question for either our support team or OMF Radiologist.
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 AWST.
Please send us a message via our contact page with the order number, patient name and reason for requesting a refund.